[Xprint] How to disable Xprint for Firebird on Solaris

Jim Lane jimlane at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Jan 26 14:25:22 EST 2004

I've installed a binary build of Firebird 0.7 on Solaris and I can't print
from it because it insists on using Xprint which isn't installed. Is there not
some way to tell Firebird not to use Xprint? I've had a look at the unix.js
file under defaults but I can't see anything that looks like it'll do the job.
I know I could recompile Firebird from source specifying --disable-xprint, but
there's got to be an easier way. Doesn't there?
Help!
--
Jim Lane                 "Display of superior knowledge is as great a
Sysadmin, CSLab          vulgarity as display of superior wealth - greater,