[Xprint] How to disable Xprint for Firebird on Solaris

Jim Lane jimlane at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Jan 26 14:39:54 EST 2004

Thomas: do I understand you to say that this is something that can't be
configured at runtime? If so, is there any chance of finding a build with the
options I'm looking for? I spent a few hours this morning wrestling with the
source and getting bogged down with endless library errors, GTK, libIDL,
liberty (never did figure out what that is), etc, etc. There has to be an
easier way.

--
Jim Lane                 "Display of superior knowledge is as great a
Sysadmin, CSLab          vulgarity as display of superior wealth - greater,