[Xprint] How to disable Xprint for Firebird on Solaris

Mon Jan 26 14:57:59 EST 2004

Jim Lane wrote:
> I've installed a binary build of Firebird 0.7 on Solaris and I can't print
> from it because it insists on using Xprint which isn't installed.

Xprt is included on Solaris 7 11/99 and later unless you removed it.
It doesn't get automatically started, but you should be able to manually
start it or I believe the xprint.mozdev.org web page provides a script
for automatic starting.

	-Alan Coopersmith-         alan.coopersmith at sun.com
	 Sun Microsystems, Inc.    -     Sun Software Group
	 User Experience Engineering: G11N: X Window System