[Xprint] How to disable Xprint for Firebird on Solaris

Jim Lane jimlane at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Jan 27 09:07:42 EST 2004

Allen: OK, I'm confused. Are you saying that Xprt, as supplied by SUN, is
compatible with, or the same as, Xprint at http://xprint.mozdev.org/ ??
If so, would Xprt/Xprint be compatible with CUPS, the spooler than I'm going
to be going to?
All I want to do is print from Firebird on Solaris without tying my system
into knots while I'm at it.
--
Jim Lane                 "Display of superior knowledge is as great a
Sysadmin, CSLab          vulgarity as display of superior wealth - greater,