[Xprint] more Augment_Printer_List problems

Rudolf Kollien Rudolf.Kollien at medas.de
Wed Aug 31 13:05:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

i run into the same problem. After 3h of writing an augment script, which only
returns the user-relevant printers from the more than 200 printers on our
server, i now no more able to print from Firefox.

I cannot imagine that no Xprint-user ever used the augment configuration
option? Why this bug still exists, when this error already was reported in
March 2004???

Is there any config option to specify a "special" spool comand?

Any hints to solve the problem are welcome.

Rudolf

Using SuSE RPMs, xprint-20040707release-0.9.001