[Xprint] Problem Printing Greek

Sophocles Metsis sopho at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Dec 15 08:08:56 EST 2005

I certainly  can although I can see why you think it's not working. It looks
like mozilla would print if I didn't have xprint. The xprint pdf printer at
:33  is what I print to. The pdf I put up was from /tmp/Xprintjobs. I also
noticed that the pdfs produced with the missing greek are fairly smaller
than the ones I tried with english. Could there be a  problem with the
pdf/ps printers in xprint? Should attempt to get a real printer to print to
or is printing to pdf/ps just as good as a printer for everyone?

Thanks,
Sopho